- A mild, sulphate-free shampoo combines the goodness of onion extract which is very high in sulphur content and helps promote hair growth.
- The name “biotin” comes from the Greek word “biotos,” meaning “life-giving, which controls hair breakage and hair fall.
- With superpower of D-panthenol which works on conditioning the hair strands, maintaining moisture levels & split ends.
- Important: If you are used to sulphates & silicones in your hair products, it could take a few uses with sulphate-free & silicone-free formulas for your hair to settle down to the new (friendlier) regime.
- All Plum haircare products are 100% vegan, paraben-free, sulphate-free, and cruelty-free, as always!