Hair cleansers are not just like a shampoo or a conditioner and they are prepared to serve a specific purpose. Hair cleansers play a pivotal role in softening and cleaning your hair. A hair cleanser is far gentler on the skin compared to the traditional shampoos that we have been using all these days. All modern hair cleansers are prepared using a perfect blend of water and oil called the ‘micelle’ formula that gives the creamy appearance to them. In general, hair cleansers don’t strip the hair’s natural oil and hence they won’t cause any dry and frizzy hair problems. Here we are about to see the list of best in class hair cleansers available for purchase online below:
Top 5 herbal hair cleansers in India:
1. Khadi Natural Ayurvedic Amla and Bhringraj Hair Cleanser(Shampoo), 210ml:
Go the herbal way to lustrous and shiny hair with Khadi Herbal Amla & Bhringraj Cleanser that contains nourishing amla and bhringraj extracts. The combination of the two best ingredients for hair: amla-stops greying and dandruff, and bhringraj-an excellent hair tonic, works amazingly to give you healthy and beautiful hair.
- Quantity: 210ml; Item Form: Foam
- Make the hair soft & silky
- Damage control
- Hair Type: All Hair Types
- Target Audience: Men & Women
- Usage: Massage gently into wet hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary
- Package Contents: 1 Cleanser
2. Satvayush Khadi Rose Hibiscus Ayurvedic Formulations Natural Herbal SLS-Paraben-free and Organic Cleanser/Shampoo for Healthy and Shiny Hair (210 ml):
Satvayush Khadi Rose Hibiscus Shampoo SLS-Paraben Free for Healthy & Shiny Hair Ayurvedic Formulations Natural & Herbal Pure Organic Premium Cleanser 210 ml (By Satvayush)
- A Khadi Product, Affiliated by Khadi and Village Industries Commission-Bhopal
- Khadi Rose Hibiscus Anti Dandruff shampoo consists of natural extracts of Rose & Hibiscus. The Rose hibiscus shampoo benefits you in such a way that it is extremely popular for its medicinal properties. In this shampoo, the flowers and leaves of the hibiscus plant are used that ensures your hair fall gets controlled from the first wash.
- Composition: Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis, Hemidesmus Indicus, Aloe Vera Ext, Lavender Augustifolia Essential Oil, Amla Ext, Sweet Almond Harad Ext, baheda Ext
- For Healthy & Shiny, Straightening & Smoothening, Deep Conditioning, Daily Care
- Suitable For: All Hair Types
3. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser Shampoo, 200ml:
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser safely washes away dirt, grime and dust from hair with its herbal composition that also leaves your tresses silky and shining. The natural medicinal ingredients of the cleanser treat hair and scalp of dryness and dandruff. Bhringraj, myrtle (Mehendi), acadiaconcinna (shikakai) and emblicmyrobalan (amla) strengthen the hair. Soapnut (reetha), margosa (neem), Indian valerian (tagar), esculent fiacurtia (bakuchi) and turmeric fight as insecticides and are effective disinfectants, particularly for hair roots. Aloe vera, amla and keshkanti stop hair loss and greying. Now with Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser, wear healthy, soft, thoroughly cleansed and lustrous hair every day.
- Hair cleanser – Safety for hair and treatment for diseases
- This gives beauty to the hairs, treating dryness and dandruff
- Bhrigraj, myrtle (Mehendi), Acadia concinna (shikakai) and emblic myrobalan (aola), give new strength to the hairs
4. The EnQ Onion & Hibiscus Shampoo Anti Hair Fall Natural Hair Cleanser:
Handcrafted with the goodness of raw Onion juice and fresh Hibiscus flower infusion, this unique hair cleanser works wonderfully on all hair types, leaving hair smooth and nourished. Blended in with quintessential Indian herbs, like Amla, Aritha, Shikakai, Bhringraj, Neem, Tulsi, Brahmi, Jatamasi, Mulethi, Sariva and Aloe Vera as supporting nutrients.
- Improves scalp health
- Thickens hair
- Enhances the natural look of hair
- Locks in moisture
- 100% Ayurvedic Onion and Hibiscus Shampoo
- Made with 100% Natural Extracts Of Amla, Aritha, Shikakai, Bhringraj, Neem, Tulsi, Brahmi, Jatamasi, Mulethi, Sariva And Aloe Vera as supporting nutrients and Red Onion Extract and Hibiscus Extract as main actives. Made with 100% Natural Extracts Of Amla, Aritha, Shikakai, Bhringraj, Neem, Tulsi, Brahmi, Jatamasi, Mulethi, Sariva And Aloe Vera as supporting nutrients and Red Onion Extract and Hibiscus Extract
- Sulfate-Free and Paraben Free
- Onion Extracts in the Shampoo controls Hair Fall.
- 80% Organic & Natural Ingredients
5. Continent Spice Khadi Hibiscus Herbal Hair Cleanser -(SLS-Paraben Free) (100 ml) Pack of 2:
Continent Spice Khadi Hibiscus Herbal Hair Cleanser -(Sls-Paraben Free) (100 Ml) Pack Of 2-Cs682005
- a Khadi Product, K.V.I.C, govt. of India | ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- 100% Natural Ingredients | SLS & PARABEN FREE |
- Applied For: Daily Use
i. Is it good for dry hair?
This herbal shampoo will not have any kind of chemical-based conditioning agent. Hence if your primary need is to cleanse your hair, you can use this product for improving the health of your hair. For dry hair, mild hair oil is recommended for obtaining the best results.
Hair cleansers are specifically designed for people who find their hair roots to be extremely fragile or void of moisture. They are ideally suited for people with curly hair and those persons with bleached hair that is on the process of getting damaged. The gentle formula of hair cleansers can be applied for every few days in order to improve your hair condition. Frequent washing with a chemical-based cleanser removes all the natural oil from the hair thereby making them break easily. By means of making use of natural organic hair cleansers, which is beneficial for both the hair and scalp for sure. Try out all the top 5 suggested hair cleansers and share your valuable experience with us too.