- The sulphur found in onions that is the hero helping strengthen our hair strands! Onion oil helps in controlling hair fall and promoting new hair growth.
- The name biotin comes from the Greek word biotos, meaning life-giving. The goodness of biotin helps in controling hair breakage and beings your hair back to life, working on condition hair strands and split ends.
- Bhringraj is know ingredient from ayurveda helps in promotes overall hair and scalp health.
- How to use: Part your hair in sections and apply the oil directly to the scalp using the comb applicator. Gently massage the oil into the scalp and run it through the hair strands. Leave it overnight or for a few hours. Wash your hair with the Plum Onion and Biotin Shampoo for best results. Gently lather up adequate quantity of Onion & Biotin Shampoo on wet hair. Rinse & follow with a gentle conditioner or hair mask.
- Note: If you are used to sulphates in your hair product, it could take a few washes with sulphate-free formulas for your hair to settle down to the new (friendlier) regime. Note: This is a pregnancy-safe product. (Additionally, recommended to check once with the doctor before use.)