- Vitamin B1 – Also called Thiamine – Helps produce cellular energy, supports carbohydrate metabolism and nerve cell functions.
- Vitamin B2 – Also called Riboflavin – Supports cellular energy production from food metabolism.
- Vitamin B3 – Also called Niacin – Supports cellular energy production and cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin B5 – Also called Pantothenic Acid – Supports cellular energy production from food metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 – Also called Pyridoxine – Helps with protein metabolism and red blood cell metabolism, supports the functioning of nervous & immune system.