- Bhringraj – Bhringraj, known as Keshraja in Ayurveda, stands true to its name. The name is self-explanatory & explains the benefits of Bhringraj on Hair. It helps control hair loss, encourages new hair growth & strengthens the hair follicles. It promotes the hair growth phase also known as the anagen phase.
- Banyan Tree – The Banyan Tree is astringent and Pitta-hara according to Ayurvedic medicine. Banyan Tree roots make your hair strong and promote healthy hair growth.
- Hibiscus – Hibiscus has been used for ages in Ayurveda for hair loss and hair greying. It is Kapha-Vata hara according to Ayurvedic science. The flowers and leaves of this plant play a major role in hair treatment. It helps build hair length and strengthens hair follicles.
- Reetha – Reetha is an age-old remedy that not only acts as a natural shampoo but also makes hair extremely soft & gorgeous. With the usage of Reetha, you get naturally cleansed and healthy hair without an ounce of chemical. Not just this, according to Ayurveda, Reetha when combined with Ayurvedic Herbs serves excellently to curb hair fall.
- Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil, named Narikel in Ayurveda, is considered to have soothing & cooling properties. This miraculous hair ingredient is intensely nourishing & helps reduce hair fall. According to Ayurveda, Virgin coconut oil is a hair tonic, that helps grow hair long & strong.